AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: censored.exe / Chris Jenson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N/A, not sure ( check logs to see who killed me at about 13:30 GMT )
His/Her SteamID: unsure for the aforementioned reason.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM, as the video shows he crowbars my shop once, and then uses it as an excuse to kill me.
Id just spawned in, began crafting, Keep in mind, they fully knew I was only crafting, the video shows them watching me enter the store to get my workbench, I notice them hanging around so I get a gun out incase they try anything. You'll notice I dont respond to the crowbar sound because I'd tabbed out of the game, after attempting to crowbar my door once he says something along the lines of 'all get out' and then immediately shoots me. Im crafting, in public. Since when can you just walk up to people, infront of like 5 others, and shoot them in public because you attempted to crowbar into their property. Im nearly 100% sure they knew I was only crafting, and had nothing in the back off my shop, and even if they didnt, they still didnt have justification to shoot me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I raided you regardless. The reason i didnt shoot you at the start was because i asked someone else from org to do it as soon as i crowbar. if u didnt have a gun on ur back you wouldnt have been shot. Even if u were tabbed out i shot you when i could because i wanted to preserve my life. didnt want you to turn around on me and kill me. Thats all im gonna say let staff handle it.

Shokron STEAM_0:1:96586872

Reaction score
ah so you admit you were planning on shooting me at the start regardless, never giving me a chance to surrender, which the video shows. You tell us all to leave, and Im *immediately* shot when you say that. Thats not a warning, thats RDM.

Reaction score
Yes i did shoot you im not gonna let u sit there with a gun on your back while im crowbaring what so hard to understand? I told them all to leave while i was crowbaring and pug just loosing chromosomes in the front of your shop

Status
Not open for further replies.