AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:aloo89
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:LilChicken and daft punk

His/Her SteamID:both in video

Why Should This Player Be Punished: first lilchicken crowbar the car that was stop at the left of the pd then i stat runing after her with yelling you are under gp but she didnt do anytheng about it then daft punk just pull over and shot me for no reason hes friend wasnt going for 7 years add im not sure if they was metagameing

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
So I was helping out Lydus's Org by helping them shoot police. I did shoot one, but didnt kill them as someone else got final on them. I was going towards intersection where you were, still alive, so i shot you as i was involving in shooting police.

Deleted member 5577

Slanderous meta game remark out of the way. You've committed misconduct by threatening to shoot me and you would've have realitically heard that crowbar noise from in your car anyway this is a bit petty. I don't know will ray as shown in the video he just kinda turned up and that was good i guess

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
There was no shootout at PD or intersection at this time. David Carry was being arrested for attempted theft and evading. Not a justifiable reason to shoot the cop which then got you a murder warrant where you were then arrested by me, collier and the glinch for 10 years when your friend could have had 5 years max for evading. Not to mention breaking 3.4, making shit /me's and being a general minge.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Evading over attempted theft isn't very beneficial, you're liable to 1.5 years and a 1.5k ticket. until you evade and get 5 years. Don't run away from a cop with a gun if you dont want them to threaten to shoot you. You had a small chance of escaping and should have turned yourself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.