AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheMood / Curtis Stewart
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @thehomelessdude / john king
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After raiding him, he died without knowing im the one raiding him nor anyone in the base saw me raid, when i walked in their base everyone was dead. only proof they had is that i had keys permissions and assumed i opened the door. looking at the demo no one was near by to see me as well. i then died to cops inside their base. after that the people that were in the base re-spawn and go to my bazaar shop john king molotov my bazaar shop that had $178320
worth of guns, 23 spas'12s all with stocks which i think was a bit excessive since i didn't blow up their cars not their stations nor their planter boxes.
This all toke place on 5/10/2020 from 8:00pm to 9:00pm (GMT+3)
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
They all died in there within 10 seconds and curtis was the last one to enter. No way did he have a reason to burn down his shop. (involved)

Reaction score
Hello, I was actually outside the raid and never died. You literally went inside and killed people who had no clue of your presence just because you got kicked from the organization????

I heard shots from the inside and I was asking in org chat whats going on several times (iirc) and I never got ANY response. Obviously after no one giving me an answer I knew something was up so I waited until the raid was over.

After the raid was over and police had left, I walked up to the property and was able to identify all the bodies. Firstly, I saw Jarreds body outside the front door. Additionally, I noticed that curtis’ body was also inside along with Mario and Mooneys and that other sweatervest who ever raided; correct me if im wrong but I believe this response mentioned all the bodies of people involved in the raid.

The mayor was still on the property so I was able to ask him to identify the bodies of the people who raided and took him hostage which is how I had it confirmed that we got backstabbed and wasn’t just a hunch. This was on top of your bodies being all over the base with other people who have also been kicked out the org or raided previously.

Reaction score
Somewhat involved, came along afterwards for damage control at bazaar.

Just a few things to note:

- @Aquaa did in fact survive the raid
- The Molotov was in response to the raid.
- A significant portion of your spas 12’s did survive the fire.

Deleted member 6228

Accepted

Reviewed by me and @blobvis 2.0 (,bolli and madda)
The people there died and you had no reason to take revenge as their lives were already taken (NLR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.