AR on Louie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy , Sosa Silver
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GainAxeDK , Louie Thisted
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.18 , 3.20 , 5.3. I'm basing in my base peacefully watching youtube, then he comes to raid me for his first time. I die during the raid due to my lack of experience with Assault Rifles. I had shot him when he was raiding during his first raid which leads to him bleeding out and dying in the apartments that he later on also admitted to dying at. Before he died he combat stored his weapons to avoid losing them when he was in the process of bleeding out after my death. A few minutes after he raided me, he returned to raid me again without waiting the Raid timer taking into consideration he wasn't completely done raiding when he had been bleeding out to death while he raided me the first time. I kill him during his second attempt to raid me and I also Carjack his Grand Jeep Cherokee once he's been killed. I'm driving around in his car and than not even 10 minutes has gone by since I took his car and he logs off not waiting the 10 minute timer prior to leaving the server. I also just remembered I had lost a Sako with all the components attached and equipped.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
@>GainAxe Could you explain your actions in this situation? As I can see by the logs, at 5:44:05 AM, UK Time you killed Capalot, and then you proceeded to go outside to your vehicle and store all of the firearms whilst I'm assuming you were bleeding out and you had no bandages at all as you died at 5:45:00 AM. You also died in the raid and came back 15 minutes later if you could also explain that.

A1L

Reaction score
Accepted

I spoke to @>GainAxe over a in-game staff report and he admitted to the wrong-doing as he read something wrong and wasn't familiar with the rule 5.3, however did also admit to the 3.18.

The user will receive a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.