AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: I dont know who was actually talking so ill just put all of em, Sossa, Husky, Feng, J2k, Martino and last but not least, Nade

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Too many names in that TS

His/Her SteamID:

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
As you can see from the Vod below (thanks @dai) you can clearly hear them all metagaming, the most prominent one I can here personally is "Molotov his shop", and "hes driving a dodge viper" considering the majority of these players have previously come off heavy bans, I believe that it's unfair they can come back and have the upper hand using 3rd party communication to win and assist each other in raids and whatever they get up to these days.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: most of it is at around 18 minutes , if anyone wants any more of the clips there are plenty more!

as for the staff in this channel It will have to be taken up with by a different post

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
None of us even connected to server at the time. Martino was alone and he was asking it as an administrative question because as you can see, we have Collier in the channel as a Senior Administrator.

Reaction score
"How much did he mug you for?" - Husky

"5k" - Martino

"So Molotov his shop then?" - Husky

Metagame is taking OOC information IC, not assisting players with understanding the limitations of retaliation.

Reaction score
Evidence of me being connected to a different server:

e41d3e85f23912eb0d914de816fe713b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.