• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Your Steam/In-game Name: Inchs
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: l1nk
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Racism, on his TS channel he has a swastika made out of elite member badges as well as a racist joke.
husky 1.pnghusky 2.png
Tick:
Feel like its only fair they get punished when everyone else has

Deleted member 6228

aaaa.png
More clear for people who say they cant see it.

Deleted member 6228

The channel about a month ago was called 'Get on the blowa - owned by husky' So I assume it's under your control
But I'm sure they'll be able to see who added the racist content

Reaction score
@Samuel renamed it as he was unaware who owned it, he then renamed it as what I can only assume was a joke?

I hope you have logs to back up that it was ME who edited the channel.

Deleted member 6228

@Husky The staff will be able to see who edited it as they have logs of the entire thing

Reaction score
I would like to confess to @Synatec that I renamed the channel the other day to:

“Symantec smells”, this was foolish and nothing more than a joke! I hope you can forgive me for my sins.

Deleted member 6228

This is an AR Synatec not sure if you suddenly forgot how to conduct yourself

Reaction score
Would like to point out a few things;

@Ayjay have you got any recollection to who made the image or placed the memes there? I understand you were a senior admin when this channel was created way over a year ago.

2. That isn’t a Swastika, google literally swastika and you’d see that.

Deleted member 6228

If you look at the image above you can clearly see the Elite Member badges are positioned to draw out a swastika

Reaction score
Swastikas are tilted, quite clearly this isn’t. This is far closer to the Hindu religious sign. (I believe it’s religious don’t quote me)

Deleted member 6228

@Husky Yeah, mr.community manager on a naziRP server, I'm sure the intention with that being posted along side of a racist meme was to support Hinduism

Deleted member 6228

@Husky You have the ability to remove it do you not as a channel admin? Maybe instead of just defending the racist shit in the channels description just go an remove it and admit mistake?

Deleted member 6228

@Husky So why don't you just apologize for it being on basically your orgs channel and admit mistake instead of defending it

Status
Not open for further replies.