Archibalds (HyDro Killer) Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Archibald Newbold
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58837506
Reason: It was either the server crashed or my internet crashed all that happened was it came up saying connection problems and there was nothing i could do! I think it had something to do with the server as i could not connect to the website for 15 mins later either, on my laptop or my desktop computer.
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8c0c2d7f1ee9b8bf6b9036f2cf4297d1/
Tick: Just After 94000

Note: It is a full one hour demo but this demo shows me planting them, then about 10 mins into next demo i crashed. However the next demo does not show the drugs or anything!

Extra note: The things i would like refunded are, 5 of each seed and 10 plant pots, also the couch and radio.

Reaction score
Connection issues are not a viable reason for refunds as they are most likely on your end and it is hard for us to determine whether it was a server fault or not. If you look through most refund requests, ones with the reason being a game crash or Internet fault are usually denied.

Reaction score
Well thats just a Tad annoying because i cant even afford to do another Big plant...

Reaction score
Denied Problems like that are Clien side, the last tim the server crashed was ages ago. The last DDoS attack was also a month ago. We are sorry if you lost things due to your internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.