Aristos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
aristos_logo.gif

logo.ashx

WHO ARE WE?
Aristos is a newly created organization, created by Zack Robbertson on the fall of 2015 in the city of Paralake. This organization is to focus on the creation and selling of weaponry and other 'stuff'.

WHAT ARE OUR INTENTIONS?
Our intentions are plain and simple, to work and become business partners/"allies" with other organizations, to work peacefully among them. We hope to make many allies in the future, and hopefully no rivals/"enemies".

WHAT DOES "ARISTOS" MEAN?
Aristos is an Ancient Greek word meaning "strength". We hope to make this more and more noticeable in the future, that we are a potentially strong organization, it will take some convincing and a lot of effort, but we believe that it is possible.

RANKING STRUCTURE & MEMBERS LIST

Supreme

The leader & founder of the organization with upmost authority.
Zack Robbertson | @Mr Zan

Chief

The assistant of the Supreme, managing the organization.
N/A

Captain
Helps maintain/organize the organization's Soldiers, a trusted member.
N/A

Soldier

The primary force of the organization with limited authority/trust, a new member.
N/A

Associates

Singular individuals outside of the organization who support the organization.
N/A

ORGANIZATION RELATIONS

Allies
N/A

Non-Aligned
N/A

Adversaries
N/A

War Status
Non

DO WE HAVE A SPECIFIC ATTIRE?
Your appearance matters, it is what makes you representative of the organization. Although it is not required or necessary, we do have a certain apparel which we try to follow. Note that your chances of being accepted into the organization nor does the respect we have for you change based upon whether or not you decide to follow our apparel. You do not need to change if you do not want to.

Our attire is centered around two specific colors, these are very dark green and very dark red, for example:
2AwJ9mE.jpg

xBI4vKx.png

ChMuYup.png

aizhg3d.png

Anything along these lines, whether it be a full suit or a tracksuit, these colors are preferred however not necessary or required. Note that the accessories are also not required. If you prefer, you can wear either full red or full green if you do not like to mix colors in this way.

DO WE HAVE A SPECIFIC RULE SET?
Every Member must be dedicated and stick to these rules at all times, not doing so will result in their removal from the organization or be put on the path of least resistance.

(1.) All members of Aristos must be loyal, honest and respect each other at all times.
(2.) Stealing from other members of Aristos will NEVER be permitted, members will end up being dealt with 'accordingly' for this.

(3.) Members who wish to leave the organization must speak to the Supreme of the organization before leaving.

More may be added in the future, keep updated.

Yes, this is another one of 'those organizations', but I hope to do things differently. (I understand that the attire etc is much like my old organization's, however I do plan to change this at some point).

APPLICAITONS
If you wish to apply to become a Soldier of the organization, click the link here:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/aristos-applications.12873/

Last edited:

Alex

Nice! :) Been waiting for this the last 24 hours or something! Finally you made it, and it looks awesome!

Kay

Reaction score
Good luck with the org! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1451745171,1451733471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Silent March
Is requesting to be allys with Aristos!

We help you , you help us
Do you accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.