ARKHeads

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Since ARK was available for free on Steam, @Ellie and I have decided to host a server for people from the community to play with. It's a PVE server, because we don't want to be responsible for ruined friendships. There are a handful of mods on the server for improved QoL that shouldn't take away from the experience of the base game too much.

We'll be playing on Valguero and we've added some mods to introduce Dinos from other maps as well as modded Dinos. If you would like to see some other mods on the server, message one of us wherever and we'll see what we can do.

If you are worried about being new to the game, don't be, many of us are quite new (I myself have only played one other world) and a lot of us are friendly and willing to help each other out. For those interested in joining, use the information below to connect.

Server information:
IP: 46.251.240.109
Password: PERP

Reaction score
Me clearing up 120gb of data from my PC just to download a game I'll probably play for no more than 3 hours

giphy.gif

Reaction score
This game is fkn hard :mad: be careful if you play I had Princess Autism pull up on me with some How to Train Your Dragon type shit with electrical breath and then King Autism took his pants off

Reaction score
Only just downloaded it the other day but had got it for free quite a while ago from Epic games. I'll probably hop on at some point :pompus:

Reaction score
Only just downloaded it the other day but had got it for free quite a while ago from Epic games. I'll probably hop on at some point :pompus:
Keep in mind that Epic Games does not have mod support tho :(
Yes what Maia said, you have to join through steam to be able to play on the server. It's on sale now :D