Arma 3 Post Apocalyptic setting design.

Reaction score
So the point of this thread is just to gather feedback for a scene I am making on Lakeside on Arma 3. I have spent around 1 hour making this scene the way it is and I plan to make improvements here and there. So I would like your honest opinions about the pictures below. Hope you like them.

1BFE377A01552E3A4B3443DD9E6A6786C7A520D2
F7030346DDF4153AC534268E82D94B867214F73E
EF97F8C53F81C5FF126BBDC40FA0911EF1DC361C

I may add some more if I make some changes but it will probs only be 1 photo unless someone requests another one.

Reaction score
You Od'ed the fog like Demi Lovato did on a crack rock, lower the fog and it'll look better.

Reaction score
Looks good, there were always people rumouring in the A3L scene that someone would make something like this in lakeside but nobody ever got to it. If you do it more in the future on the whole map it would be lit

Reaction score
@Hendricks Making the entire city like this alone would take hours possibly a whole day. Even longer if I were to add major detail into it.
@Eviction Notice I am very new when it comes to making missions so what I might have to do it make the map like this then give it to someone else to make the mission. Or I could get someone to help me get the mission but if anyone were to want to play on it would be hard as the content you would need would take a while to download and I am also using content from PSISyns server (https://psisyn.com/forums/) so you would also need to download their content too. tl:dr Very new to making missions and I don't think anyone has the time to get the addons.

Reaction score
I have made a short demo video showing off what I have made so far. Opinions would be appreciated. You might find some no no's in the video so feel free to point it out if you do so I can correct/fix it. I am unsure if I should make a short gameplay video of the scene but I can't think of anything special to do with it other than just walking through it with the POV as seen from the screenshot above. But I hope you enjoy it as although the video may seem like I made it in under 5 minutes it took me a few hours to make the scene. Enjoy!