Ayjay.

Reaction score
@ayjay is one of the best staff members we have on the server. Always positive, responding to tickets and eager to help. For some reason, every time I create an f6 report ayjay or Brinch respond to it. I honestly did not talk ti ayjay that many times. But by judging him on how he behaves and acts while staffing. I can tell you he is a great staff member. Keep the hard work man <3

Reaction score
i'd let ayjay tickle my nutsack and not many people get that chance

Reaction score
Oh no not ayyjay he always call for pickup at hicktown and if i come, he let my car stuck in the water so i have to stuck aswell.
Never let yayayay drive and never at hicktown! fudkd nIDIOT!

Reaction score
Ayjay is a very nice lad and has imo proved himself after his community wide unban, he's a gucci CoD and hope it can stay like that for a while as he does his work with honesty and dedication.

Sure, he banned me and we had our small beef but that was because I was a salty little fuck and got over it in some days, it would be childish of me to still hold a grudge against him as it's a thing of the past now and it's just a fkin ban on some roleplay server. Please forgive him and scrap my complaint, thanks @MrLewis

big ups

M

Reaction score
In my opinion AyJay should be euthanised