ayjay

Reaction score
First of all thank you ayjay. This person (In my view) is a good staff member because well, allow me to explain. I was in a sit with someone else, and I told him my story and the other man said his. He handled the sit like a professional, he told us what we did wrong in a calm voice at all times, asked for demos, and when the sit was over, he explained to me that what I did was wrong, and I understand that perfectly now because the guy helped me understand in a simple form, he didn't stutter in his words or mumble, he really helped me understand what I did wrong, he then also helped the other man on how to show his evidence (demos) to the staff team. He really took the sit 'amazingly' and helped both of us understand, thank you for that and for looking at all aspects of the situation before making a punishment, your a great staff member ayjay. :D (And no, I won't do it again xD).

Reaction score
Just to remind you, you played perp the other day with 1 HP for 4 hours running around in subs doing nothing, I think anyone that made contact with you would get a recommendation

But i agree hes a nice lad

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
-Rep decides to call someone a slut before banning them from server.

Only a child would burn bridges.

Reaction score
Just to remind you, you played perp the other day with 1 HP for 4 hours running around in subs doing nothing, I think anyone that made contact with you would get a recommendation

But i agree hes a nice lad
Lol well i was trying to run to the church but I didn't have my phone and I didn't know exactly where I was (Not 4 hrs btw) but whatever, say what u wanna say :) *sass