Ban/Action Request Equality Discussion - Hear Me Out

Reaction score
As far as I am concerned you don't have
In fact:
96adc65983.png

Your first ban was 4 days, which means that was a severe rulebreak. Then you were banned again by @Fredy. All in the period of one month in one year. You don't really care about the server, so why are you creating this thread?
Meaning those bans within the span of time where when I was minging on behalf of the other community. I was given a clean slate by Fredy after switching communities realizing that the community that I was helping was absolutely fucking toxic. My play style now, me actually playing the server and not being a minge, doesn't fit the actions of the past (which is why I assumed my bans didn't carry on with my "clean slate"). That's what I think Aaron failed to realize but apparently that doesn't matter seeing as bans are bans and my assumption of clean slate was flawed quite possibly.

Not really going to go into detail however, I deliberately minged then because I wasn't/didn't want to be apart of the community after being in the other community that I was in, SantosRP. I was a moderator there at the time and left shortly after realizing how corrupt the owners were.

After I left and was fed up with the BS, I sat down with Fredy and talked to him about letting me back in the community from my original permanent ban.

Out of all of my years of playing Gmod(started in 2010) there honestly isn't any other PERP server better than this. Community and content, this server has it all. It's fun and I enjoy it whenever I have the time to play it.

But thanks for asking/bringing it up, that's why I consider that to be my one and only ban. Hence, your ignorance to this situation and my situation, you can leave now. I didn't really want to explain it and make you look bad but there you go.

Last edited: