State of the Administration Section: Action Requests, Ban Appeals etc.

Reaction score
I think they should remove staff and add a jury (a body of people (typically twelve in number) sworn to give a verdict in a legal case on the basis of evidence submitted to them in court.)

Reaction score
I made mine
ad8c01ac3d.png

And it got locked yesterday because
8cd89f3a7f.jpg

pls

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went into warning disputes, middle of october, lmao this is getting to be a joke, people shouldn't be waiting this long to be unbanned or have there warning removed so this :beef:y post is very much true in my opinion, I feel that there is a lot of good staff on the server, but many of them are just ban thirsty, and just want to ban people as far as why i don't know, and some ex-staff have even said so themselves.

I am still the biggest rule breaker ever lmao

Deleted member 4141

I would like to firstly talk about the in-game report system. I personally understand that as staff you also have a right to roleplay and have fun on the server but regardless of that, you have volunteered and put yourself out there to moderate the community. You placed responsibilities up on yourself and not the other way around. So I think that the 'disguise' ability should be used as a off-duty feature (Unless it is already) But that there should always be a on duty staff so if you're the only staff on the server then you have to be on duty.

Talking about AR/BD/WD/ect, as I mentioned it previously, you've placed these responsibilities up on yourself as you were the one to put your name out there, if you don't want these responsibilities then resign because there's many people who are capable and more than willing to take your position and make up for all the work some of the staff have not been doing. It's also why I personally think there should be a penalty system for the staff so if they are persistent in not doing their duties then they're off the team.

There needs to be something done about the current system to where it's satisfactory to the players instead of having this 50/50 about their requests, disputes and appeals as it's not fair on the players for them to have to wait a ridiculous amount of time when they were wronged, others have broken rules or they have changed for the better. As I said before, if you don't want to do some things as staff or it's 'getting too much' then resign and free up some spaces for the people who are going to do it.

Reaction score
It's nice to see that some staff don't even ask the person who was involved with someone instead saying that I was begging for snap chats however this wasl
dealt with

Alex

Agree with this, maybe for refund requests aswell? Remember when i wasnt banned and lost my doll i had to wait 2 weeks, nearly 3 i think before i got refund.

Reaction score
Agree with this, maybe for refund requests aswell? Remember when i wasnt banned and lost my doll i had to wait 2 weeks, nearly 3 i think before i got refund.
Please understand that it's only Moron dealing with them as far as I know so it is a lot of work for him. Don't see the problem

Reaction score
Staff isn't getting paid so i don't see why they would care to do these boring AR's and appeals. Personally i feel like some went staff because they get some sort of e-boner when giving warnings because they can't enjoy the game anymore.

The server should get enough donations to have some leftovers besides paying for the server itself. What i would suggest is to look each month who did most time doing reports and AR's/dispute's etc and hand them like a steam game or paypal or something small.

like:
1st: $50
2nd: $30
3rd: $20

You'd lose only $100 per month in revenue and money/rewards is a big motivator to do these things. Lack of motivation is what causes this huge backlog.