Trying out different styles of RP

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to talk about some types of RP people can do on PERPheads, what I've done, and a question at the end
So we've all done different kinds of RP right? On PERP there's two main types of RP- Criminal and Law Enforcement RP. People rarely do PassiveRP.
I've noticed that the main thing people do is wait in bases and grow, nothing fun at all. They grow, get an expensive car, then get bored of the game once they realised they have everything.
I don't really do that stuff. I find growing weed too boring, and I'm a bit impatient to be fair. So I've tried out different kinds of RP whilst playing PERP and other RP games/servers

Here are a few of the kinds of RP I've been doing-

MafiaRP
MafiaRP is where you RP that you are a member of a mafia. No, not one of those crappy powergrowing orgs with a mafia structure, an actual mafia. This means doing hits, owning or working at italian restaurants, and not building in apartments like you expect the police to come and wreck everyone.
I would like to thank @MidoTheCigar for introducing me to that kind of RP.

GangsterRP
No, I dont mean the kind that your parents would consider Gangsters, I'm talking about the street gangs you can find scatterred across the world IRL. Gangs like the Crips, Bloods, and the Almighty Vice Lord Nation.

This RP was one of the best styles of RP I have ever tried on perp, and I would like to thank a few people for introducing me to this RP, @Venomine and @Puma123

ChildRP
This RP is quite strange, but can be a fun way of doing PassiveRP.

In this RP, you start out as a child. You select yourself how old you would be (Unless the people RPing as your parents disagree with it) and then RP growing up, behaving like kids would, to teenagers, and, if you want, to adults. Completely your choice.
I would like to thank @Kitty for RPing as the mother in this case, and @Ezrider(ARS) for being an absolutely horrible uncle/babysitter during the RP.

Actual PoliceRP
The thing I've noticed about the police force is that nobody actually does decent PoliceRP. By this I mean reading rights, using codes properly, and just behaving like the police would IRL.

When I'm not feeling like a complete minge, I decide to do some PoliceRP. I use proper police codes, and only use the radio when necessary. I use the same tactics as the police would to pull people over, and also use some of @LordTyla 's videos to help me when I'm in a chase. These come in REALLY handy by the way.
PoliceRP isn't easy, but I would like to thank @LordTyla @Chrissy and @The HitMan for making it easier and a lot more fun for me.

But guys, enough about me. I'd like to know about the types of RP you do! not really
Tell me what RP experiences you've had below!

Reaction score
PassiveRP is the funniest. me and a few buddies made a restaurantRP where we owned McUwes as a fastfood-shop and actually RP'ed. People came and ordered food, payed for it and sometimes they'd stay at the table to eat it. Even a few police officers came by to eat. That was great.

Anyway I definetly think people should try PassiveRP more. It's pretty fun.

PoliceRP is funny too. I Usually do Police Codes only and use radio when nessescary.

Reaction score
I guess I can add DuckRP to this
Tip to @Kitty , never leave your daughter alone in the house
jz2CK.jpg

@cardstarvipe has ducks ready to go

Reaction score
Public Nuisance RP?

legit ive ran into the PD before and took a "shit" in their toilet... to then later get arrested by Tyla for Drink driving, then breathalyzed then arrested for Drunk and disorderly instead.... all for having "RP Diarrhea"

the dispatcher had the best thing to say "Can i have an officer to PD Code 3 Nature: Male shitting on the floor"

also done things such as just sit in the PD and be annoying by spending 30 mins banging on the door until I get an answer, each time i get moved away, i keep coming back.

seems like trolling but IRL people are just "twats" and do anything for a bit of "banter" even if it means custody (A.K.A UK Chavs init fam)

Reaction score
Would be interested to see some people doing Family or ChildRP. Once as a police officer, I pulled over a guy with a car, he seemed to be underage. This why I brought him to his parents. It was really nice RP and really fun how they dealt with that. Too bad I forgot their names. I would like to do some FamilyRP. As a father, teen or kid.

Reaction score
Well mate, tons of people made these type of threads, but when someone makes something and invests in it there is 0% attention. I've tried tons over tons of RPing, I've even made a cooking show, every time I made something 1-3 people come. So it's quite annoying. I also wanted to perform and sing, but when I thought about it my thoughts are:
No one is gonna come
Everyone's gonna go boo your singing sucks
I'll invest tons of money over nothing.
And I promise you I'll do it one day, that day is when people stop caring about growing for christs sake. And even I grow myself, it's a non stopping virus that isn't gonna stop no matter what, it doesn't vanish, it just travels around.

Reaction score
MedicRP is good,I have performed surgery on James Rumessen(Don't know OOC name) as he got shot and was bleeding to death(@Rogue Car Tyres I'm better medic than you)
RoadcrewRP can also be good depending on how you treat it(Getting people to park there car on the ramp and lifting it) but it has it "Moment"( Attempting to tow a GMC Vandura results in alot of "Oh lords" being said)