Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧Bnje⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: liyo
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Carter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448014706

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5: Executed an AFK player outside City office and failed to respond to a PM on the forums inquiring into why.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned because someone sent a clip of me shooting another person and I got pm'd about it on here but I never check the forums so I never saw the pm about it till I saw I was banned, First of all, the player wasn't AFK in the clip he isn't moving on the corner he might of just gone afk but what it doesn't show was that he had literally just walked there from down the road less then a minute prior to this incident happening, and the reason I shot him was cause he had just punched me down the road I followed him hence why you see me run over in the clip and go around the building and once I got there I told him to put his hands up he just stood there did nothing I gave him a good 5-10 seconds thats why in the clip you can see me standing near him for a bit, he didn't comply so I shot him idk if it was cause he's a new player and didn't know how to surrender but I believe this clip is taken way out of context and the person that had recorded it didn't even know the situation that occurred they just witnessed it and recorded it, they aren't even close enough to hear prox voice chat so they don't even know what happenend. I just feel like a week's ban is a little much for a clip that the person recording doesn't know even the reasoning behind who sent a clip you cant even hear me speak in and for something I never got to explain my side of it's more of just a misunderstanding of what occurred, I would have gladly explained in PM but again I don't check forums often I never saw

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology?

It doesn’t sound like an apology.

If you feel the ban is incorrect please make a dispute.

If you feel the ban is correct and you wish to say sorry please make an apology.

If you feel the punishment is too long please make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology?

It doesn’t sound like an apology.

If you feel the ban is incorrect please make a dispute.

If you feel the ban is correct and you wish to say sorry please make an apology.

If you feel the punishment is too long please make a staff complaint.
there I fixed it, I feel like its a dispute. I would of replied to the PM but I never saw it I don't go on the forums there's no reason for me to check them so it didn't even cross my mind not like I was intentionally ignoring and I believe the clip only is taken out of context especially since it was recorded by someone who didn't have anything to do with the situation so it looked different to them

Reaction score
Link it here, disputes are not handled by the admin who issued the punishment to ensure it is dealt fairly.

Reaction score
heres the clip, as you can see there is a man standing on the corner (who I shot) in the clip he seems to be afk which he might of been at the time but less than a minute prior to this he was just walking from the direction of the restaurant so I just assumed he was still there cause he was literally just moving along with the guy in the tank top who's on the ground dead (idk how he died I had nothing to do with his death) but they were walking together I don't believe they knew each other tho cause the guy in black kept walking after the tank top guy died, but around a minute prior to this incident the guy in black had punched me just outside of the building to the right of the city office, after this the guy I end up shooting kept walking and stops at the corner where you see him in the video, in the clip you see me run past the firefighter and run to the guy on the corner and stand behind the player in black I'm there for a good 5-10 seconds and I tell him multiple times to put his hands up, he was unresponseive so I shot him and ran away I wasnt even trying to mug him the only reason I had him at gun point was cause he had just punched me he was a new player so its understandable I just really believe this clip was taken out of context especially cause the guy who recorded it didnt see what led up to the shooting or could even hear what I was saying. I just mainly wanna be unbanned or have the ban shortned since I frequently play this server and like I said I would of replied to his PM and explained but I didn't see it I'm not on the forums much

Last edited:
Reaction score
I checked before enacting a punishment, you had accessed the forums the day I had enacted The punishment in the early hours of the morning.

Reaction score
That's when I got banned was the early morning hours and I'm new to the forums I didn't even know there was a PM and I never check them just cause it said I was that early morning doesn't mean I got on and checked like I got nothing to check on here like I said I didnt even know PM's existed till I saw my ban like. I just think I never got to explain my side of the story for something that wasn't even that big of a deal and for something someone sent a clip of that they don't even know the whole situation, I would replied but I fr didnt see it like I said im not constantly on here

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just asking to be unbanned or even have it lowered like I would explain what happened over dm gladly but I didn't see it, this servers fun and I believe a week ban for something I never got to explain my side of isn't needed at all

Reaction score
I'll be omitting 1.6 from the ban as you did send a detailed explanation upon being banned at least and will reduce it to 3 days. As for the rest of the dispute this will be left up to other staff.

Update: the reason has been edited and the ban was reduced.

Reaction score
okay thank you I really appreciate that, I'll try to check forums and PMs as often as possible to avoid something like this again

Status
Not open for further replies.