Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ripedude699
Your Roleplay Name: Xang Lao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: Account was hacked
My appeal should be considered as I am not a new player and randomly mass rdm is cynical especially stated that it was "for no reason". I am not aware of this and I will try to prove it. Any supervisors or admins who were involved in this incident I apologise despite it not being my fault. I will change my password immediately.
If there is any way to trace my activities when I was in the server before to yesterday and make a comparison could potentially prove that it was a different player. This could include use of voice etc.

A1L

Reaction score
Provide some sort of proof in this dispute, provide within 24 hours otherwise this will be denied.

Reaction score
I will try and get evidence but this is not fair. You should try and check into this to prevent further cases of accounts being hacked.
I dont know how to find any evidence of somebody else playing on my account unless a admin on the server looks into this.

So far the only lead I have is a user called dwight not happy who told me to hop on csgo at the same time i was hacked but the hacker deleted the messages.
If anything try to contact him.

Reaction score
I will try and get evidence but this is not fair. You should try and check into this to prevent further cases of accounts being hacked.
I dont know how to find any evidence of somebody else playing on my account unless a admin on the server looks into this.
How did you recover your account? Send proof of contact with Steam Support.

It's not our fault you clicked on a dodgy link.

Reaction score
I didnt click on any link somebody from my friends who knew my password hacked my account. I was able to recover after changing password.

(I changed it before but I will change is again for safety)

Reaction score
Someone went on your account, and their decision is to go onto a garrys mod server and troll under your name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.