Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed an officer on the presumption that his friend was getting arrested for murder and raiding, however, the person he mentions has already disconnected from the server. No one was going to be arrested in that situation and the only reason they were being followed was because one of them had stolen a weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

Three days ago I GP'd officer Ava Swifter under the presumption that my friend was going to jail for murder.
I had presumed this because before they left they had stated they were going out to raid, I heard raid noises (crowbar, shots, PD response), and when I opened the door to check the situation I had seen an unknown character's body.
My mistake was that when Officer Swifter approached me with cuffs out to detain me instead of obeying to commands and surrendering to the police as they had nothing on me, I attempted to control the situation by gun-pointing Officer Swifter. This quickly turned into chaos as Officer swifter jumped down the stairs, I shot her, I shot a responding officer in a gun fight, and finally was raided by PD who must have seen the bodies.
If I had simply taken the 5 or so minute L of the cops searching me and going through that process, then both officers would have kept their lives and I would have kept my base security.
I apologize for my decision and I promise I will only act on situations when I myself saw the event in question.

Thank you for reading.

Additional Information: I understand this apology is rather recent to the ban date, I wanted to express my apology while the situation was still fresh in my head; therefore instead of a complete removal of my ban I am asking for a slight reduction, as I am leaving for holiday travels on the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.