Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a cop over illegally transporting a firearm.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I was on a Traffic Stop with an Officer to which I was the Passenger I believe. I cannot recall the whole event but I was armed with a M4A1, Drugs, Molotov's and Other Illegal Possessions. I have previously been arrested for such offences and they were not lean to me and did not allow me to keep my gun instead I was arrested and gun was confiscated. I did not want this to occur this time round so instead of me being arrested due to this I killed the officer and disposed of his body. I understand in a real life situation this would not come to mind unless you were some mastermind criminal so I apologies. I just did not want to loose my belongings. I apologies for what I have undertaken and I will assure this does not occur again. I appreciate you reading my report and I hope for a response soon.

Additional Information: Once again apologies to the staff and the officer in question.

Reaction score
Hi, sort of involved here.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you also stopped at Beach Fredy’s while carrying said firearm and all those other things? I certainly recall that I ran to Beach and made you drop the gun, before letting you go while saying you just need to store it.
After that encounter, what is it that made you think you should keep driving around with it on your back? I thought it would be a wake-up call, especially if you’re worried about all your other illegal items being taken away, but instead you killed that poor officer in the middle of the city and then a bullet from my M24 went through your head.

The ban is also only a day, I’d say you should take that time to reflect on your actions and learn what you should do different in the future. I am confident that @3izu would agree.

Reaction score
I was in the car at the time this incident occured, I will say the officer had a gun and was requesting backup at the time he was shot, he was waving the gun about at us. That is one of the main reasons he was shot, I do believe apollo should be unbanned as his actions were justified.

Reaction score
I was in the car at the time this incident occured, I will say the officer had a gun and was requesting backup at the time he was shot, he was waving the gun about at us. That is one of the main reasons he was shot, I do believe apollo should be unbanned as his actions were justified.
pretty sure if somebody points a gun at you and starts requesting backup you can shoot back in defense but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.