Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed an officer on the presumption that his friend was getting arrested for murder and raiding, however, the person he mentions has already disconnected from the server. No one was going to be arrested in that situation and the only reason they were being followed was because one of them had stolen a weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: On December 4th, I wrongly shot and killed officer Ava Swifter under the incorrect assumption that my org member was getting arrested outside for murder.
I did not have substantial evidence as in I did not see the org member in question in cuffs, I did not witness the org member murder the player in the staircase, and I was going solely off of what the org member said he was intending to do which was raid.
My mistake was acting on what I assumed was going on rather than taking the time to investigate further.
I understand 2.5 was broken as I killed the officer for an invalid reason, 3.4 was also violated as I put myself in unnecessary risk of life by stepping into a situation that I didn't turn out to be involved in.
I apologize for my actions- particularly towards officer Swifter, as I was wrong and they did not have an RP reason to get killed.
Going forwards, I am committed to not involve myself in any situation where I do not already have concrete evidence for my motives and actions in RP.

Additional Information: Original Apology (Dec. 9): https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-3izu.58967/

Status
Not open for further replies.