Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: delta.echo.001
Your Roleplay Name: Dan Dingles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43310468

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User whilst under gun point decided to pull out a weapon which led to their death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am so sorry about this I will have to have another read over the rules so it won't happen in the future but I thought I should give some context I pulled out my gun in intimidation, shooting one bullet. They were raiding my apartment after one of them was constantly harassing me two minutes before and being extremely annoying and nosy, blocking my door when I was trying to close it etc. I was unaware that I couldn't retaliate to this so when there was another knock on the door I opened the door and opened fire as he had a gun and two others next to him (which I was unaware of). I did this as I warned him the two minutes ago that I would have to shoot if he didn't leave and stop bothering me (from what I remember I might be wrong as on the video he probably provided the mic of mine was probably cutting out a lot). Please unban me, respect to you all for help. I am so sorry about opening fire as I now know it is against the rules despite warning them thanks.

Additional Information: :) They also were yelling hands as I shot the bullet making me unaware that it was a raid/mug but this may have been an audio issue so it was probably me, I understand the ban so it wont happen again as this is honestly the best server on garry's mod not just saying it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The main issue is that you pulled out a weapon whilst under gunpoint, I would have no issue with you retaliating if you already had a gun in your hand but in this apology, you seem to try to justify it more than apologizing or showing me that you understood what you did wrong.

Feel free to make another more detailed appeal.

This is the video of the situation: https://streamable.com/mcwk7z

Status
Not open for further replies.