Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: AceAb0
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User whilst under direct gunpoint pulled out a weapon.

Why should this appeal be considered?: in the video i send it looks like the other person pulled his gun first so i did break gun point but didnt realize it at the time, i have a button binded to switch to last button i pressed that when i saw him pull a gun which im not sure if i pressed it late or it was delay but my ping is not less than 100 you can check any demo i send you if you want its always 170 or 180 im on hotspot so its very laggy for me and there were people and props surrounding me which made my fps limted at the time, i know i have a poor record for breaking 3.4 but the other times i intently broke them this time i didnt mean to break it i just pressed my binded button and i thought i was going to get shot like everytime but i was also surprised that he didn't give me any commands or shoot me immediately, i didnt want to break any more rules especially 3.4.

Additional Information: high ping on that demo btw my binded button is mouse 5

Reaction score

You're not apologizing, feel free to make another apology with a lot more effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.