Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Helga-Mae
Your Roleplay Name: Helga-Mae Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:860476558

Why were you punished?: 3.4 I pulled out a gun and shot someone dead while being gunpointed by 2 people and had no chance of surviving

Why should this appeal be considered?: Helloo 3izuu
I waited out half of my ban length before writing this

Giving myself time to view my demo and comment on what I did honestly

I had not long entered the city and was very tired that day, while that's no excuse, it's why I reacted in a way without considering the consequences and reacted poorly by pulling out my gun like I'm some Arthur morgan quickdraw instead of putting my hands up although there is reasons for my confusion also

I was attending a bank raid as a police officer
When i got to city garage I ran somebody over by mistake, me being me tried to apologise to the guy not realising I'm being gunpointed from behind, they then move Round into where I can fully view them and said to get out the car ( I was already getting out due to the guy I ran over )

The problem comes here when I dont know how to react as a cop

I'm at a bank raid, its ongoing, at the same time I'm so tired, I didnt have the time nor would I have been allowed to stop and ask them if 3.4 applied in that situation, I'm new to cop so I honestly didnt know, this is why when the person I shot said i broke 3.4 in OOC I claimed I had not and told him make F6 as i wasnt entirely sure myself,

In any case it wasnt done out of malice or dislike for the person, it was a lack of knowledge of the situation I was in, I ruined RP and I believe they lost the bank raid but I had shot and killed one who could of possibly made all the difference to his team
For that @Crunchie I'm genuinely sorry, as I'm always on good terms with him hes always polite to me.
So this wasnt done in any personal reason just lack of sleep, lack of understanding of a scenario, and a lack of compliance

I wont argue or try to dispute something I know I did wrong but if there is any chance I can have a lower ban than 2 weeks pleeeeeaaase
I'd appreciate it as 2 weeks is giving me a perp withdrawal

Thanks for reading 3izu :)

Additional Information: I'm an idiot sandwich

But it's okay

Back