Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L enforced by 3IZU
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dave
Your Roleplay Name: John Mawr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626842016

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 , 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: As I tried to tell 3IZU I was tired and was heading to bank to purchase the barn, as I was entering I heard multiple heavy gunshots and assumed that they were aiming at me who was unknowingly entering the bank. I decided I didn't wanna run away so I shot the guy who I thought he shot at me but apparently he was aiming at someone else but I wasnt aware of this. Then I decided the damage was done and had nothing to lose because I already murdered someone and was looking at possibly 10 minutes in Jail so I went to try my luck at killing the other robber and he smoked me.

Reaction score

From the start of the clip, it is clear there is a bank robbery ongoing, as you hear it out loud on the police officer's radio. You then decided to proceed to the bank despite knowing this. You put your life at unnecessary risk by approaching a crime scene where there were armed assailants visible with rifles, and you should have fled the scene. Please read overrule 3.4 for further clarification on this area, or drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.