Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L ban extension
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MaverickRat
Your Roleplay Name: lewis ratathon
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:27729728

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Initial ban was 3.4, extended by 2 days for 5.3 and then another 10 days for 3.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry that I attempted to deceive the staff team of my usage of 3rd party services for communications, and I already have a ban for this, and I'm sure you've read through 10000's of 10000'ds of appeals that just say "sorry I wont do it again " , but I want to personally apologise to Ryan wood as my use of Discord during the 2 raids on him gave me an unfair advantage and I should of learnt my lesson from my previous ban, but now that I am really enjoying perpheads and see the effects of my actions , I feel stupid for using discord and I've got my organisation to stop using it as they are fairly new to the serious environment of the server, but enough about them , I am not a new player and I should of been more vigilant in my respect of the rules .

Additionally id like to apologise to the staff team as looking back on my behaviour I respect you for not laughing at me as what I did was very stupid and if I was in your shoes i would of had a good laugh at myself for just exposing myself while arguing I'm innocent , and I apologise for my behaviour on the ban dispute, acting like i knew everything and being very confident, I hope Ryan wood can forgive me and I can turn over a new leaf, I'm aware its only 2 weeks but I have lots coming up and id like to play with my mates for a bit .

Furthermore id like to be able to help my friends as I said before are new players to thrive on this server and not break the rules like I so callously did and I hope this apology will be received well and I can be seen in a different light , as much as some may laugh as I've put in all this effort for a 2 week ban, its because I realise the consequences of my actions and just want to get back on with my friends.

Finally id just like to once again apologise to Ryan wood, as I don't know how he kept his temper after I was a bit of a twat and raided him twice while using 3rd party communication services for the upper hand, and to apologise to staff for wasting their time , and as I said before, I hope I can return on a new leaf and not be known as an idiot for too long and I'm sorry for being this pathetic over a 2 week ban, but I just want to get back with my mates as I said before and I don't want to look like I'm playing the victim card by insulting myself but from an outsiders perspective I feel like that's what I look like.

Sincerely MaverickRat.

Additional Information: I'm apologising for the use of 3rd party apps for communication, not for the previous rule breaks as I'm aware of what I did wrong and have failed to dispute/apologise for them, that doesn't mean I'm not sorry for that because I am, but that I've attempted to apologies for them and failed , I'm not looking for a full removal of the ban as I'm aware that's unrealistic, rather a reduction/removal of the extension

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.