Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Brinch
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: matt
Your In-game Name: n/a
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51638925

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating.

Why should this appeal be considered: So i'm Matt, if you don't recognize my name I played from 2015-2018, I racked up a meaty 20 bans, and was a proper troll before, thought I was better than everyone, and now when I meet someone like I used to be, I hate them. I hate the person I was before, and hope this apology helps anyone forgive me. I've had little contact with anyone in the community as 1, I've barely been on PC, and 2, I wanted to wait a while before I asked anyones forgiveness. None the less, I hope you read my apology and take it into consideration. However I can understand why you wouldn't considering who I used to be, and my record. Anyways read on:

I would like to firstly apologise to anyone who fell victim to my cheats, I didn't really use my cheats much, as I was caught fairly quickly, so i'm glad not many people were affected, however i'm fully aware that does not make my actions anymore justifiable. I am now aware how scummy, and stupid cheating is. It not only is clearly against server rules, it's also just a poor thing to do to others, everyone should have equal opportunities in the game, and not be at a disadvantage because one person wants to ruin it for others. I just hope that anyone who fell victim to my cheating can at this festive time of year, find it in them to accept my apology.

I'd also like to apologise to anyone that was a part of the community when I was active, as I was a troll. I'm aware this isn't why I was banned however I don't wish for everyone to think i'm still the same old troll. I used to have no regard for others, and no respect for the rules. I was just a minge. I'd like to hopefully be given the opportunity to come back and prove I have changed, and hopefully make new friends. I have been banned for 683 days in total, nearing 2 years since my ban. In that time I've had time to reflect on my actions, and reflect on myself as a person.

To conclude, i hope at this festive time you are all able to accept my apology, and I can show I've changed. Thanks, Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.