Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected whilst in a role-play situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel like the ban is completely fair the reason I am making this apology is because I was getting wound up by the officer that was arresting me as he was constantly arresting me giving me high tickets for very small things when I've been told off by the same officer for me arresting someone for that situation. The reason I disconnected was because I was getting annoyed at the fact I was being forced too empty my storage as I said I have drugs in there for personal use, however them searching my storage wasn't the main reason I left, the reason I ended up leaving is because I felt like the officer's was targeting me over the slightest thing. Don't get me wrong I was breaking the law but it was minor laws and I was constantly getting the highest ticket/jail time for it. I broke 10.1 and as the officer arresting me was a sergeant he arrested me for 1 year and gave me a 10k ticket and was constantly piling the tickets up on me, the reason this was winding me up is because I didn't have any money too pay for the tickets as id recently bought a new car. I hope people can see where I am coming from on how it got me too the stage off me wanting too leave as my way off making money quickly was just being thrown out the window. I don't really think my ban should just be removed as it is fair I would just like it being shortened as it wasn't me just leaving straight away.

Additional Information: I also gave some off the drugs I had in my storage but not all off them as I left when they asked for a screenshot for them.

A1L

Reaction score

Ban will be lowered to 3 days. I'm unsure what will happen with the situation, if it will continue or not, but I will let you know about that
Reviewed with @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.