Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stalled under gunpoint from multiple police officers, after the officer gun pointing him died, he then started giving information to the shooters on where the other officers were instead of attempting to leave the area // Banned for Enforcer Mini

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like too apologise directly too mini and the officers that had died as off my keybinds not working, while in the admin sit with mini it seemed like i was lying a lot however i wasnt, i would like too apologise about the amount off time i took up for a single report. For the second half off the ban reason if i attempted too leave the area i would off had a high chance off dying so i thought staying where i was so the officer that was still alive knew where i was and the player that was killing officers knew where i was so i wouldnt accidently get shot down, if i tried too go up the slums stair case i might off been shot by the officer thinking i was trying too kill them and if i went down the person killing cops might off thought i was a cop and shot me. I have made sure my keybinds are working now and will remember that i can use the emote wheel too put my hands up. i would like too be able join back too the server before my ban expires so i can help my mates irl when they get their pc's. when i do come back too the server i will be on my best behaviour.
Im sorry too everyone who it effected from my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.