Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: jesus 2012
Your Roleplay Name: joshua maryl
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533170566

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User car bombed a police vehicle and killed two officers because he disagreed with a ticket that was given to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for my actions on that day. I decided to car bomb a police vehicle, which killed two officers because I disagreed with a ticket I was given. I deeply regret my actions. I had many different ways to handle my ticket by asking for a supervisor or filing an IA on the officer. Instead, I chose to go out of my way and car bomb them, which I should have known was not allowed, as I'm risking a long prison sentence for no reason. Yes, I did get a ticket, but just because I did not agree with it, I should not have gone and got a bomb to car bomb the cop. I should have taken a deep breath and looked at my options, which would not get me banned as I mentioned. I can assure you something like this will NEVER happen again. If you can, please unban me so I can rejoin this amazing server; that would make my day. I want to apologize to the two officers I killed for no reason because of my stupidity and to you, Aquaa, I took up your time for no reason. I know you do this on your free time and just want to chill while playing some games. Thank you for looking at this appeal.

Reaction score

Your next 2.5 violation will be 1 month minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.