Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: villager thepurge.xyz
Your Roleplay Name: Franklin-Jeff Knocks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.18, 3.4 - User had started a shootout cause of him illegally transporting a firearm, stored his firearm shortly after killing myself when it was clear other officers were around. Doesn't seem to want to follow the rules nor care at all.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I walked outside because i heard my org member being talked to by a cop. After some time after the situation between my org member and the cop was over, the cop randomly told me that im illegaly transporting a gun. He was being a dick about it and it was annoying me quite a bit. I ran into my apartment and when i locked the door the cop was threatening to bring the pd to raid our house. i was telling him that all i did is walk out of my house but he didnt care which annoyed me even more. After he threatened to bring the whole pd i had enough and just opened up the door and fired upon him which i now deeply regret. I couldn't think normally because of how mad i was because of the things the cop was telling me and such. I am sorry for all of this and now i truly see how wrong this was. Im sorry, Especially to A1L (the cop) for causing such a ruckus because of such a dumb act i commited.

Additional Information: I have anger issues so i just get mad faster than most people, but i understand that this doesn't excuse my actions. Also the ban is just for 6 more days and i just want to start playing again before the holidays start because i have plans for the holidays already which means i wont be able to play much on perp.

A1L

Reaction score

If you decide to act up again and not follow the rules, you will probably get a longer ban

Status
Not open for further replies.