Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Valurim
Your Roleplay Name: John Richard
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:154568770

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User had randomly shot a cop for seemingly no reason, was AFK for a long period of time before I had to go, so no answers were given.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is the scenario for which I was banned, I was advised to write an apology rather than a dispute.

Hey, so while I was at bazzar I was talking with someone and then we started walking with a cop who went over to his vehicle and clamped/fined it right in front of him, despite the fact that he clearly was about to leave. He went around and showed the cop that other cars were in the same parking violations and the cop did nothing. At this point I figured the cop was just acting out for him, in an irrational manner, so I figured it would be justified to kill the cop.

I had no intention of breaking the rules. I understand the inconvenience I had caused and I am truly sorry. At the time of the situation I didn't realize that I was breaking the rules. It was a lapse in my judgment and I failed to make a wise choice. I deeply apologize for my immature actions and I recognize the unenjoyable experience I had caused for that player. I decided to become a cop, and I purchased myself a premium; I absolutely had no wish and intent to cause something like this. Certainly I understand that enforcing punishments allows for reformation of player accountability and decision making, however in this instance, I truly believe that I am able to avoid doing something like this again. I am certain that I am capable of upholding the rules.

I'd also like to apologize for not responding to the admins report in time.
(This is from my previous appeal which was a dispute and this is my reason)
As for not responding to the report, this is true, I had not responded as I was busy with something. However, I got back on Gmod (I had never left) about an hour later and saw the report and told the admin I was still online, as they were. I waited about 30 minutes and had not gotten a response so I figured I would get off, and so I did.

Perpheads offers me an enjoyable time with friends and a roleplay experience I cannot find elsewhere. Both me and my friend became cops and are wanting to partner up and enjoy the experience. I firmly understand that I also have received a ban recently that was appealed and accepted. Everything I said in that appeal still stands in my mind, and it does affect me that I said what I said in that appeal and did not uphold it. I wish for another opportunity to enjoy the game with friends but most importantly show my ability to uphold the rules and create a wholesome and enjoyable experience for all those around me.

I greatly appreciate you all for enforcing the rules and being so dedicated to keeping this a friendly and rule kept community, I also thank you for taking the time to read this and perhaps consider it. I can't all express the fun times I have on this server and the good memories you all have given me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.