Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: binsiebenimladen
Your Roleplay Name: Franklin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to follow orders whilst under direct gun-point resulting in them being shot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand why the cop has gunpointed me now that i have thought about it. I know i should have put my hands up when he told me to do it, but the way he was doing it annoyed me a little bit (He changed his accent to the way i was speaking to make fun of me) which made me forget that i have to put my hands up when a cop tells me to no matter what. I am sorry for everything that happened and i am also sorry for causing any difficulty to anyone who was involved in this situation.

Additional Information: I am very sorry for breaking 3.4 by not putting my hands up when a cop told me to do it. I always keep on forgetting to do it when a cop tells me to do it when i didn't do anything aswell (which they obviously dont know yet, so i understand why they are gunpointing me) , but i will make sure that i wont forget the next time. I have nothing else to play that is fun at the moment since i've been banned from perpheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.