Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: binsiebenimladen
Your Roleplay Name: Franklin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to follow orders whilst under direct gun-point resulting in them being shot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do not have any idea on what occasion this has even happened. i would like to be reminded on what situation i have broke 3.4, which resulted in me dying. Only thing i can think about, is when a cop was telling my friend to put his hands up (my friend just killed a guy so hes 10 toes basically). The cop was not gunpointing me, but my friend. When i pulled out my gun, the cop didn't react, which clearly shows that the cop couldn'tve been gunpointing me if he didnt even see me in the first place.

Additional Information: I would also like to see proof of me being gunpointed, since i know that my friend was the one being gunpointed, not me.

A1L

Reaction score
Yeah, so if im getting banned for this, then ban the officer in the clip too???

No

raw

Reaction score
yeah but ur not even supposed to shoot a person in the head for not surrendering as a cop in the first place? (yeah but ur not even supposed to shoot a person in the head as a cop for not surrendering in the first place?)*

Last edited:
Reaction score

You did not comply with gunpoint, a clear breach of 3.4.

Regardless of whether the officer has a right to gunpoint you or not, you should still comply.

In this case, the officer had every justification to gunpoint you.

You stayed in the area where an officer has just died and decided to not comply with gunpoint. If you don't want to be gun pointed, you should leave the area.

Reviewed with @SamSN, @Hayden, and @Ezza

Status
Not open for further replies.