Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - User had pulled a firearm under gun-point, resulting in his death. (That was an AR)

Why should this appeal be considered?: So,im very sorry for what i did in that situation,im very,very sorry.

Please excuse me,i want to say a big sorry to the all person i hurt in that situation.

I want to say sorry to the AR creator,for putting him in that situation,and taking his time to make an AR on me.Im very sorry to the staff that checked my dispute and taking their personal time. Im very,very sorry for all did i do. I really like perpheads,its a great source to spend time with friend in fun. I like perpheads because there you can raid,you can work on jobs and other stuff. I learned english on perpheads very well,and i want to contiunue and keep playing on perpheads. Im trying to always help new players if they have a question.Please excuse me.

I want to say sorry to all perp community,that i did that big mistake,and if i hurt anyone,please sorry i didnt mean to do it. Im trying to be respectfull with all,i dont want to be someones victim,and i dont want to have victims.

Big regards for @A1L for being good admin,and big regards for giving me a little ban. Thank you so much,A1l,thank you!

In some days there will be hard exams for me,and i want to enjoy perpheads before exams start,and will be a hard time for me.

Please,read it,and thanks for reading it.

Additional Information: Im very sorry guys,have a nice day

Reaction score

Refer to A1Ls reply on your last appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.