Ban Apology (Collier,banned for Enforcer Wescott)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier,banned for Enforcer Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player pulled a weapon and gun pointed an officer for no reason. Banned for Enforcer Wescott

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello perpheads,
Its my 2nd day from my ban and i want to say something from my heart..

I know i've made a very stupid joke and thing,and i understand that i broke the rules and im very sorry for that.
I thought it will be a joke,but it wasn't and that joke resulted in my ban,i thought it will be funny but it wasn't.
I understand the thing i did,that i gunpointed officer from the back while he dont see,but didn't mean to break 3.4.

Im really sorry for the thing i did,and that was a good lesson to me,that you need always think before doing something,but in that situation i first did and after that i think about that and i recognize that.

Im sorry towards that officer for distressing him,and sorry for all people i distressed in that situation.

I know im doing too many appeals,and i receive too many bans and its hard to trust me,but please trust me here,and i say from heart that will not happen,and you will not see my appeals more,because i will never do something stupid,and if i want to do something that is risky,i will first ask staff members via F6 and i suggest all peoples to do that,so they will not have that problem.

Before doing something you need to think about consequences or ask via F6 if thats legit to do or not.

I know im like a meme with my ban appeals,and that im very stupid for doing that,but trust me its the last time...
Please read that,im writing it from my heart. Im really bored without perpheads,and i really want to return to enjoy that with my friends,and have fun with them,because im really bored without it.

I really like perpheads,and i like help people on forums and on perpheads,i want to be good with all,but sometimes..

Thank you for reading if you did,have a nice day all.
Please take it serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.