Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: lakot
Your Roleplay Name: Muffin Synthiener
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Discriminating another player because of their character color.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this heartfelt apology to address the recent incident in which I violated Rule 1.2 of our server rules by discriminating against another player based on their character color and using offensive language towards them. I deeply regret my actions, and I want to express my sincerest apologies to the player affected. My behavior was completely unacceptable, and I acknowledge that it was a severe lapse in judgment on my part. I understand the gravity of my words and the negative impact they had on the individuals involved and the community as a whole. Discrimination has no place in our community, and I am deeply sorry for contributing to an environment that goes against our core values of inclusivity and respect. I want to assure you that this incident was an occurrence that I deeply regret and one which you will not see again. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences they have brought upon me. I deeply regret the hurt and offense caused, and I want to emphasize that such behavior will never happen again. I have taken this incident as a lesson, and I am committed to becoming a better member of our community. To prevent any similar incidents in the future, I will actively engage in education and self-reflection. I will strive to develop a better understanding of racial sensitivity, and the importance of fostering an inclusive environment. I understand that my apology may not immediately repair the trust that has been broken, but I genuinely hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Once again, I extend my deepest apologies to the player affected and the rest of the server. I appreciate your understanding, and I am determined to learn from my mistakes and make amends. Thank you for your patience.

Additional Information: I was recommended to make an apology here by the gracious staff member who handled my report.

Reaction score
I want to add to this ban appeal.
Muffin as officer is very un-respectful towards others. He is racist towards Romanians guys and guys what arent speaking english language very well.
Muffin as officer shot my vehicle,shot the tires and broke it down,because i was "suspicious",because there was shootout at bazar 10 mins ago,and he find me suspicious.
Muffin arrested my friend after slums shootout because he had weapon on back,but 5 mins ago he was on scene where a supervsior said to my friend that he can stay with gun,but store it when situation will be clear,and muffin was on scene when supervisor left he arrested my friend,and said its for 10.1 and 6.10,but he arrested him for 7.1 (Fireworks) and gave a bigger sentence. He also said that he dont like my friend.
When my friend got released,he came to home,and muffin was in our apartament with battering ram,my friend said he is not allowed to be here,and got arrested for "10.1" when going to PD muffin left my friend on road in cuffs and went afk,then DCed.
When we call a supervisor muffin was ignoring it,when we found supervisor and he call Muffin,muffin was putting different sounds towards micro,and left when was talking with supervisor.

He is very un-respectfull towards other,and being racist. My friend also did a report,and staff member was looking on him and accepted he is racist,but my friend left,and report closed.
Witnesses : @sasuke0115 (my friend)
Hi @Grophyanskiy_,
I appreciate your response in my apology.

I would like to address a few of your points here.
Regarding the situation where I was playing as a police officer and I shot your tires, this was not because you were "suspicious". I had shot your tires in this instance because you were repeatedly ramming a box truck through a police barricade, and after orders to stop, you drove your vehicle towards me at a high rate of speed. This was handled with a staff report in-game.
Regarding the arrest for 10.1 and 6.10, I do apologize for arresting your friend for the wrong charges, however this was also brought up in an admin report and they sided with me stating that they were crossing the line with the laws, and were practically ear raping. The sentence was also appropriate in accordance to the server laws and sentencing guidelines.
I maintained a level of respect with you and your friends at all times, and fostered your requests for supervisors, even waiting several minutes for a supervisor to respond although they all mentioned you were busy. I apologize if you feel that I was racist towards you (I did not even know you were Romanian at the time and I have the utmost respect for people from all backgrounds and countries, I myself am Armenian) and I would like to assure you that I did not intend to, nor did I, violate any rules in my arrests of you and your friend(s).

Thank you for your time,
lakot.

Status
Not open for further replies.