Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: lakot
Your Roleplay Name: Muffin Synthiener
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Discriminating another player because of their character color.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this apology as I feel that my language in this recent incident was very inappropriate, and is not an accurate representation of who I am as a person. I acknowledge that I did, in fact, violate rule 1.2. This was a poor decision on my part, and I'd like to assure you that it was a severe lapse in judgment and one which will never occur again. The words I used have no place in this community, nor does any form of racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other forms of discrimination, and I want to again apologize for showing any of those kinds of discrimination on this server. I believe this appeal should be considered as I am truly apologetic for my actions, and I promise not to discriminate against other players again, or show any form of racially insensitive language to this community again. I would like to emphasize that I understand the consequences of my actions, and I am not attempting to make a fool of the community or the server's administration team by making this apology. I have also reviewed the server rules, forum rules, and the server laws thoroughly to ensure that I make no false judgments or poor decisions while I am playing on the server that could potentially land me in hot water. I hope that you find it in your hearts to forgive me for this final lapse in my judgment.

Additional Information: I made a second apology as A1L suggested in my prior apology to re-appeal in 1 or 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.