Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden/Dog/A1L/Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: viktorz.
Your Roleplay Name: Ollie or mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello PerpHeads Community.

I want to sincerely apologize for the hurtful and unacceptable words I used towards multiple staff. What I said was completely inappropriate, and I deeply regret my actions. I want to emphasize that I do not condone or support any form of harm towards others, and I deeply regret my momentary lapse in judgment. I hope this message finds you well. I also want to sincerely apologize for my recent actions in breaking Rule 3.4 and using an alt account. What I did was wrong, and I deeply regret my behavior. I understand that these actions not only go against the rules but also disrupt the community and its integrity. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I want to assure you that this is not the kind of behavior I wish to be associated with. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and understand the importance of respecting the rules and the trust of the community. I commit to never engaging in such behavior again and will make a concerted effort to be a responsible and respectful member of the community moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I hope that, with time, I can regain the trust of the community.

Reaction score

Shit AI apology. You had the grammar skills of an orangutan before your ban and now you’re speaking like Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.