Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: DaveMitchell #ClashGG #RustyPot
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Cook
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582104045

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20, 4.1 - User as a police officer was being gun-pointed by another officer when they decided to aid and abet a suspect in the back of their vehicle, dropping them off at the suburbs storage, disconnecting shortly after the suspect conveniently shot another player for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry for the rule break that led to my ban. It was not intentional and I understand the importance of following the game's guidelines. I apologize for the inconvenience that I bestowed to the player. Please consider lifting the ban. Thank you also i am sorry for disrespecting a1l and anyone else i might have offended i was a very toxic and disrespectful guy i really like the server and being banned is really shitty the only thing keeping me sane is the forums because when im sad at home i can always come to the perpheads.com forums and look at the updates and check out all the new fun clips that my friends and other player have made and again i am really sorry to any wasted time

Additional Information: Can i also be unblacklisted from the police job i made one mistake and wont happen again ba

Status
Not open for further replies.