Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Months

Your Steam Name: Momo
Your Roleplay Name: Rocco Bonnano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.1, 2.3, 2.5, 3.4 - User used an alt account to grow drugs and body block a doorway to a business shop, when questioned lied to me and said it was their roommate and when I told them to give me proof that it was, they suddenly went AFK and did not show any proof. //Extended by Exnem from 3 months to 5 months for accepted Action Request. User put their life at risk on numerous occasions; raiding PD without providing an explanation when questioned, shooting at an officer for no discernable nor provided reason, pulling a gun out whilst at gunpoint, and finally stalling whilst at gunpoint (in no particular order). In one such occasion, dropped their gun near their cash register to avoid its loss when police attempted to stop them for its transportation. Horrible record for 3.4 in a very short timespan and shows no regard for the rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start this appeal off by first apologizing to you A1l. I should have known better than to lie to you and try to deceive you. It was a stupid attempt on my part, especially since you wouldn't be talking to me about something like that without some form of evidence on your part against me. I am sorry for wasting your time when dealing with me during this. I tried to show you and the other staff members that I will no longer be using alt accounts by not ban evading during this ban but unfortunately my brothers account was flagged as an alt when I told him about this server and he wanted to try it out, but this was handled with Tyla Jai. (https://bans.perpheads.com/player/76561198246358468) I will never use a alt account on this server again.
Exnem, I am sorry for breaking 2.5 and 3.4 in the two reports you handled with me and I know my record on the server became very bad very fast especially with 2.5 and 3.4, and that is why during my time banned I have taken my time to look at my multiple bans on the server, the rules and my actions along with Action Request accepted and denied to familiarize myself with the rules to try to prevent this from happening as well as I can. I'd like to think I can come back to the community and be a positive member of it with a new focus on how I play and maintain relationships with other players.

Additional Information: I completely understand the clear advantage I was giving myself by using alts and why I was banned, and I hope through this appeal you and Exnem can forgive me. I truly miss playing on this server, me and my friends had great times on the server and I was able to make some new friendships along the way. I really hope that you guys think I have had enough time to review my past actions and the rules to be able to play properly. I look to return to the server and be able to introduce my brother to it, as I have recently moved back with my family and we use to play video games all the time and I think PERP will be something we both can have a lot of fun together on.

Please message me on Discord or the Forums if you would like to discuss anything more, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.