Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Jquan
Your Roleplay Name: Jquan Elguzman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50877446

Why were you punished?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is my second post for appeal, I've given it a few days and would just like to say I'm sorry for what happened.

Previous appeal consideration message
I would like to appeal this ban due to a few different things. Mostly stemming out that I'm new to this server, I've not been in trouble before and haven't played any server like this. I'm still learning the ropes and hope to still be able to continue playing especially when I'm trying to climb the ropes in PD.
Other then me being a complete donut to serious rp, I would like to say that when playing I only used discord for in-base communications this one time, and that any information obtained out of situation or out of range was solely done in person and on phone. (You check call logs) Only being that being on discord for privacy so we can just hang out and talk about things other then gmod. And it just so happened shit broke loose. (The call only happened once and was for about thirty minutes)
I would like to say that any OOC information that I mentioned was said through discord while all in-character chats that I did was in-person.

I'd really appreciate the unban, I like hanging out on this server especially since I've been spending most of my life on it the past couple of days - so thanks for reading this apology and sorry that it happened hope you proceed but please do what you think best.

Additional Info:
I would also just like to add, I really wasn't comfortable doing it. I was just there because one of the people I hung out with was there, and I was trying to make it not affect any other players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.