- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Cracksmoker011
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:741443513
Why were you punished?: mass rdm
Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear A1L, I wanted to reach out and sincerely apologise for getting banned a year ago for RDMing and killing people. Looking back, I know I was completely ruining the fun for everyone else and breaking the rules, which was a really immature way to play. I've definitely matured since then, and I’ve gone back over the server rules to make sure I completely understand them. I really miss the community and promise to play properly without causing any more trouble if you guys are down to give me a second chance. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Cracksmoker011
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:741443513
Why were you punished?: mass rdm
Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear A1L, I wanted to reach out and sincerely apologise for getting banned a year ago for RDMing and killing people. Looking back, I know I was completely ruining the fun for everyone else and breaking the rules, which was a really immature way to play. I've definitely matured since then, and I’ve gone back over the server rules to make sure I completely understand them. I really miss the community and promise to play properly without causing any more trouble if you guys are down to give me a second chance. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
