Ban Apology (Aquaa)

Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
165
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Trix
Your Roleplay Name: Rajneesh Singh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:514788124

Why were you punished?: Failure to report a rulebreak

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I would like to start off by apologising to every player and staff member involved. I knew my brother was cheating and I chose to ignore it. It was also known to me that by staying quiet and not reporting I was breaking the rules by doing this. This was completely my fault and I have no one to blame but myself.

Looking back, me not reporting the rule break was completely wrong. People were having their time ruined on the server by me not reporting the rule break. I'm sorry to the players who were affected and to the admins who spent time investigating and dealing with the rule break.

Since the ban, I really understand how making decisions can affect others and not just myself and those around me. I also understand the work that the staff members put into dealing with rule breaks and keeping the server fair.

I really enjoyed my time on the server and would really like to be part of this community again. If were given another chance on the server then I will not make the same mistake again. I will report all rule breaks to staff no matter who the player doing the rule break is.
 
Back
Top