Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerious
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Jossyl
Your Roleplay Name: Thanov Devgru
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79422442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - User used both homophobic and anti-Semitic language in response to his car being impounded. User was brought to an admin sit and claimed that he didn't know about Rules 1.1 and 1.2. Ignorance of the Rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well first of all I want to apologise towards Acerious for my idiotic and stupid behavior towards him. I was just irritated by the roleplay situation that just happend at that moment. Second I was really not aware that I was not allowed to say those things in charachter since I haven’t played for a long time. So I’m really sorry. I hope you can forgive me for my bad behavior. I apologise also to everyone that I affected by saying those things meant for in game roleplay.

Reaction score

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to make an apology and understand what you did wrong both in terms of the sit and what you were saying. In future please be a bit more mindful about what you say to others, whether it is In-Character or not.

Your ban has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.