Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Kevin Vega
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Alexander
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80516646

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User threw a two molotovs at Slums, one in an apartment and one on a staircase. The user stated that this was as part of a raid. Do not believe this was as: user was raided earlier by the people who owned the properties, and who the user had died to. The user also had no means on them for forcefully entering the properties, nor any additional weapons.

Why should this appeal be considered?: To the people of Paralake staff and citizens, I may have made a mistake costing me my time on this server. What I did is I chose to use Molotov's to disrupt the production of a group of people who was living in slums apartment at around 4:45am on the 29/08/21 I admit to throwing the Molotov's in the moderators apartment and then one on the stairs to draw people out so we could kill them, put the fire out and then take their product, the moderator wasn’t very happy about our choice and it resulted in me receiving a 3 day ban. To the moderator and people of Paralake today has changed the way I play this game I apologise for my actions sorry for breaking rule 2.5 sorry for burning your apartment down please forgive me as I’m still new and didn’t realise that using these type of tactics isn’t aloud, I’m sorry PERPHeads community.

Additional Information: Posting on Behalf of Kevin Vega

Reaction score

I am accepting this for two reasons. Reason one: you actually took my advice on how to write an apology during the sit (maybe a bit too literally) and reason two: you have admitted (not totally, but to a much better degree than you did during the sit) the real reason for the use of the molotovs.

Let this be a lesson in honesty. Had you been honest to me from the offset of the sit, your punishment would have been a lot less severe. Instead you were elusive and changed your story three times in a row. There was also conflicting information on your character and intentions from other parties as well.

Also I didn't live in Slums so I'm not sure where you got that from.

I will reduce your ban to 6 hours. Next time, be honest with us as staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.