Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: klown
Your Roleplay Name: Miguel Torthilini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 – Investigated with Collier – User participated in 4 raids within a 60-minute period, namely: Hicktown 1; Hicktown 2; Regal Apartment 4; Slums Apartment 2. This period was around 48 minutes in total. Logs and speaking to other players show that each property was occupied. Longer bans for each person as both are experienced players who should know better.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay.. so this apology is coming from my hearth rather than from a souless bot.

First of all... I want to apologize for using ChatGPT as an appeal writter. That's extremely pathetic and lazy, and I will never do it again in the future appeals. (If I get banned ofcourse)

Second of all... Both of us were fully aware of breaking the timer at that moment, but we thought that when no admins are on we can basically do whatever we want. Speaking for myself I wasn't pretty sure of doing it at first but after the third raid nothing happened so we went on to do the last raid. I'm curentlly writing this apology after half of my punishment is done and I want you to know that I'm extremely sorry for breaking the timer with two additional raids. I'm fully aware of that rule and I can asure you that it won't happen ever again. If I were those guys we raided and knew the raiders were breaking timer I would be pissed aswell. I completely understand what I did wrong and I will never do it again. I know that we are both not new player's and that this is very irresponsible from experienced player's like us. Speaking for myself again I always learn from my warns/bans, because at the end of the day I just wanna play on perp. I know this may be declined instantly because like I mentioned earlier I used ChatGPT in my appeal. But if this gets declined I just wanna let you know one last time that I'm really sorry, and im going to enjoy the day when I can log on to perp again.

Additional Information: Unlike my friend Kelson I don't have that big history of bans so im asking for a little bit of leniency I know I already got enough leniency when after my ChatGPT appeal my ban wasn't highered, but still like I said I don't have that kind of ban history that Kelson has. Either way I learned from my mistakes. And I think that eveyone deserve's a second chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.