Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: finn6915
Your Roleplay Name: John Stim
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539063

Why were you punished?: I insulted

Why should this appeal be considered?: Subject: Unban request

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to sincerely apologize for my recent behavior that led to my suspension. I'm sorry for making an offensive comment that violates community guidelines. I acted in a moment of frustration and impatience and didn't think about how my words might affect others.

I understand that respectful communication is the foundation of a positive community. I really value the platform and the people who are part of this community. The interactions I have had here have always been enriching for me and I deeply regret that my behavior has left a negative impression.

I used the time during my lockdown to reflect on my behavior and learn the importance of communicating respectfully and kindly, even in difficult situations. I promise to be more careful in the future and follow the community's rules.

I would be very happy to be part of this great community again and make my positive contributions. I hope you give me a second chance to show that I have learned from my mistakes.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

And I think it's really great that you have such a strong server and one of the best servers I've ever played on

Best regards,
[John Stim]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back