Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Obby
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Fozzi
Your Roleplay Name: John Burgersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3052819

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass VDM as taxi driver

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions as a taxi driver on your Garry's Mod server that resulted in a Mass Vehicle Death Match (VDM) incident. I understand that my behavior not only disrupted the gameplay experience for others but also violated the server rules.

First and foremost, I want to express my genuine regret for any frustration or inconvenience I may have caused to fellow players and administrators. My intention was never to disrupt the enjoyment of others, and I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions.

I acknowledge that Mass VDM is a serious offense on this server, and I am committed to learning from this experience. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules and ensuring a positive environment for everyone. Going forward, I will make a conscious effort to be more mindful of my actions and contribute positively to the community.

I would like to assure the community and the server administrators that this incident does not reflect my usual behavior, and I am dedicated to being a responsible and respectful member of the server. I am open to any disciplinary actions deemed necessary and am willing to cooperate with the staff to rectify this situation.

Once again, I apologize to all those who were affected by my actions, and I appreciate your understanding. I value the opportunity to be a part of this community and will strive to contribute positively in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
John Burgersen

Reaction score

Hey John,

I hope this message finds you well. We've received your ban appeal, and I appreciate your initiative in trying to resolve the situation. However, I need to address a concern regarding the method you chose to present your appeal.

Using ChatGPT to craft your ban appeal raises a few issues within our Garry's Mod roleplay community. While ChatGPT is a powerful tool for generating text and information, authenticity is crucial when it comes to resolving matters within our community. We value open communication and genuine interactions, and utilizing an AI to create an appeal doesn't align with those principles.

We believe in the importance of personal responsibility and direct communication, especially when it comes to discussing bans. It's essential that ban appeals reflect the individual's thoughts, intentions, and understanding of the situation. Using an external tool to generate a message can come across as insincere and may not accurately represent your perspective.

As a result, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept your ban appeal based on the presented pretense. We encourage you to submit a revised appeal that genuinely reflects your own thoughts and feelings about the situation. If you have any questions or need clarification on the ban, please feel free to reach out directly, and we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

[Your Community Name][Your Role/Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.