Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Posted for Al Capone

Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: emilio (Previously Al Capone)
Your Roleplay Name: Eren Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?:

Dear Perpheads,

I would like to apologize for cheating on the server. It was stupid and very dumb of me to do because I spent a lot of time on the server and played everyday on the server and I met a lot of friendly people that I still play with and speak to this day.

I began playing around 2016 and was playing everyday. It was the most fun days I have had in Garry’s Mod ever. It was very stupid that I threw it all away by cheating on the server and it is something I deeply regret doing, because I miss all the fun times I had on the server with the community and all the good laughs I had.

I feel really bad for ruining the experience of the community I used to play with. It makes me quite sad indeed that I would cheat looking back at it since I spent a lot of time in the community and by just cheating and ruining everyone's experience was indeed my fault. I even hated cheaters back then but became one myself. I regret it deeply.

Looking back at my actions after my ban was disgusting, me alt accounting and mass rdming WITH cheats was a very dumb thing to do when I could have just not done anything. It was very stupid. I feel very bad for everyone who I affected by me mass rdming, fortunately it was only cops and not civilians losing all the stuff. But it’s not a excuse I know it was dumb and indeed very stupid and I truely regret doing it. Especially alting with cheats and mass rdming because I myself hated cheaters because they ruin the game for EVERYONE.

I didn’t always use cheats, when I used to play perpheads I played fully legitimately all the time with no cheats and didn’t have any thoughts about cheating at all since I knew it was stupid and I dont know how I could do something stupid as cheating on my favorite server that I played everyday after school.

I also want to apologize to the staff members who had to waste their time on a punk like me for cheating. I deeply regret even cheating on the server and I am sorry for wasting your precious time.

I once again ask for the community to let me play again. I will NOT cheat and I haven’t cheated for the last 1.9 years. I hope the community will forgive me for my dumb actions and I can assure you that I will NOT make any stupid mistakes again and you can have your trust in me!

Kind regards,

emilio/Al Capone

Comment about my last appeal: Thanks for taking your time to read my apology and I hope you can consider it. Have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.