Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DanielTTK
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90324649

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello!

I would like to apologize for my previous actions on PERPHeads. It was unreasonable and stupid of me to cheat on PERPHeads. My reasoning, how dumb it may sound, was that I it was too hard to find people and I wanted to use cheats to find them, and that’s what I did. I used the cheats to find where people were basing and which bases were fakes and which were actually inhabited, which is very unfair to the players that were RPing and complying to the PERPHeads system. My way of playing PERPHeads was not appropriate. It started with loving the police systems to later having me turning into a PvP junkie. All I wanted to do was PvP but the server, during that time, was much less populated than normal. So me and Al Capone, who I played PERP with since 2015 (Although I stopped playing for roughly 3 years while he continued), decided to start cheating, which we both agree was incredibly stupid and unfair afterwards. Personally, I play CS:GO and EFT and if someone was cheating there against me I’d be very upset. So to cheat on PERPHeads has the same severity. I was ruining the playing field by cheating. Aimbot, wallhack whatever it is has the same severity because you manipulate the game to your own advantage and ruin it for others and I understand that now. Doesn’t matter what cheat you use or how much you cheat, you just shouldn’t cheat. Cheaters are a huge problem in the gaming world and I am ashamed that I’ve contributed to it.

I do miss the RP experience of PERPHeads and the whole PD system, I regret that I have cheated and mistreated the community and the basic systems of PERPHeads. All the time I spent in PERP rping, socializing and learning has amounted to nothing and been violated because of what I did which I regret deeply. I miss the good laughs and the fun events and scenarios that I had back in the day and I hope I can come back to the server and redeem myself.

I cannot believe I was one to cheat. I am a very competitive person in general. I’ve reached level 10 faceit in csgo for example and went as high as 3k elo. If someone cheated against me I’d be upset and hoping he’d get banned like I have been in PERPHeads. Being banned was a great lesson and made me realize exactly what I had done to people who, like me, were interested in RPing and loved their community. I will never cheat again in any game, EVER. I’m 19 years old now, I’m not the same brainless 16 year old that just wanted to shit on people in PvP. I should’ve just improved in tarkov or something instead of being ignorant to others experiences in a damn RP server. I just wanted to feed my ego and get a cool montage everyone is going to like. While I wasn’t always cheating in that montage it doesn’t matter, because if you cheat once all the trust is gone and all dignity is gone, the whole montage had wrong motives behind it and were probably derived from a lacking social life or daddy issues.

I want to apologize directly to the staff team and the people in the community having to deal with me back then. I was wasting their time and was being a dick by lying to people that I wasn’t cheating, people that went to help defend me. That was the hardest thing to look back at but in my 16 year old brain I thought that because I didn’t use any aimbots I wouldn’t get banned because it wasn’t obvious enough. I’m happy I got banned honestly, that I got caught because if I didn’t I’d still be lying and playing under the false pretense that I was good at the game while trying to show off that fact to people that play legit and are equal or even better than I was with cheats, I'm better for it as a person.

I want to apologize to Freddy, Dom and Collier from the staff team especially for lying. I shouldn’t have tried to get myself unbanned when I was obviously caught and when I myself knew that I had used third party files to my advantage. For some reason I thought that I of all people was treated unfairly when I had been the very person that treated everyone in the community badly by cheating against them. I deserve what I got and if I don’t get excused it is 100% understandable. I am different now and I do apologize for my childish, oblivious behavior. This server is amazing, it was all I did after school for a long while and it was the source of a lot of fun and an amazing escape until I started being obsessed with being liked and making a “sick” montage, so far that I went to stupid, toxic measures to get some action for my montage to look good and as said previously, I regret it and I do apologize to everyone affected by my stupid actions. If I do get excused I will work towards being a part of the community rather than only getting things out of the community.

Thank you for your time and I am sorry,

Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.